halwesthadad Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Nov 11, 2007 #1 I was given a task for homework. I am in 8th grade and please could you tell me how you separate hydrogen from h2o and make hydrogen fuel. thanks
I was given a task for homework. I am in 8th grade and please could you tell me how you separate hydrogen from h2o and make hydrogen fuel. thanks
mit Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Nov 11, 2007 #2 with a electrolytic cell containing water and a little sulfuric acid (for a good conduction) a anode and kathode and dc current from an outside voltage source. At the negative side you will obtain H2 at the positive side O2.
with a electrolytic cell containing water and a little sulfuric acid (for a good conduction) a anode and kathode and dc current from an outside voltage source. At the negative side you will obtain H2 at the positive side O2.