Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Can an admin or something (or me) change my name?

  1. May 27, 2006 #1


    User Avatar
    Gold Member


    Can someone please change my name just to Simfish? thanks. The reason is because when I want to do a google search (or someone else for that matter), the PF posts of me will be merged along with everything else.

  2. jcsd
  3. May 28, 2006 #2


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor

    I suspect the simplest thing for you to do is just "re-register" under whatever new name you want.
  4. May 28, 2006 #3


    User Avatar
    Gold Member

    You can PM 1 of the admins and ask them to do it for you if that's possible!
  5. May 28, 2006 #4


    User Avatar
    Gold Member

    Yeah, PM Greg, he'll do it...
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook