Can Aspiring Physicists Like Oshanfox Impact Nuclear Fusion Innovation?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 867 views
oshanfox
How did you find PF?
I found PF while playing Steins;Gate. In the game, the MC - Okabe Rintaro - frequents a forum website where he would check out the physics threads. I wanted to do the same and discovered PF.
Good afternoon,

I am oshanfox, a new member of PF and an aspiring physicist. I really love learning about physics but I am super dumb so I hope I am able to learn a thing or two from this community so please take care of me.

I love Steins;Gate and the overall idea of becoming a scientist. I also love nuclear physics, time travel theories, quantum chromodynamics - though I only know the basics - and essentially, anything that relates to physics.

I aim to become a nuclear engineer and work in developing nuclear fusion as an environmentally friendly, cost-effective, and long-lasting source of electricity.

Thank you,
Oshanfox
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and DeBangis21
Physics news on Phys.org