Can Economics and Physics Coexist? Exploring the Intersection of Two Disciplines

• Thread starter Leonard Feynman
  • Start date
  • Tags
    hello
In summary, the intersection of economics and physics has been a topic of much debate and exploration. While both disciplines may seem vastly different, they actually share common ground in their use of mathematical models and theories to understand complex systems. By studying the principles of economics and physics side by side, researchers have been able to gain a deeper understanding of topics such as market behavior, energy consumption, and environmental sustainability. While there are still challenges in fully integrating these two disciplines, the potential for collaboration and innovation is vast. Overall, the coexistence of economics and physics has shown great promise in furthering our understanding of the world around us.
Leonard Feynman
Hello

I am Leonard. I am an Economics graduate. I have studied a little Physics back in my Senior Secondary school before I joined college for Computer Science. I am just starting to go back to Physics as a sort of developing a new way of understanding things. I am here to learn Physics again from scratch.

Cheers

Likes IntegralBeing
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Likes Leonard Feynman