haxtor21
- 46
- 0
Does graduating high school as a college junior give you any advantage whatsoever regarding transferring to university? considering that you had no real ECs except work and hobbies.
haxtor21 said:Uhm... let me rephrase that.
I will be grduaring high school with ~60 credits of community college credit, including Calc 1,2,3, diff eq, phy 1,2 and the other rubbish classes. GPA 3.9.
The thing is i just let my high school slip, since I just hate the place. I have a 3.0 HS GPA and a 21 ACT.
So uhm, Do i have any advantage considering i basically went full time since I was 16? I am planning to transfer to top 10 programs, my target school being Cornell.
College confidential really screwed up my head and I kind of lost confidence in my stats.
Vanadium 50 said:You need to get your grades up, and it wouldn't hurt to get your test scores up. It's also important to get good letters of recommendation from your teachers.