Can MRI and Ultrasound Revolutionize Medical Imaging?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kasia5
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 501 views
Kasia5
I'm a former Mathematician with great interest in medical field in particular imaging studies and in particular MRI and ultrasound applications.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
what does it take to be a mathematician?

welcome to PF by the way,,.
 
I went through MS in mathematic back in day but although I spent most of my career working with numbers and regulations very little had to do with the field itself hence former.
 
Kasia5 said:
I'm a former Mathematician with great interest in medical field in particular imaging studies and in particular MRI and ultrasound applications.
Welcome to the PF, Kasia5. Please be sure to review the PF rules under INFO at the top right corner of the page. :smile: