Can Multivitamins Cause Depression and Loss of Libido?

  • Topic: Medical 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Entanglement
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Depression
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 4K views
Entanglement
Messages
438
Reaction score
13
I have been 2 weeks taking multivitamins and vitamin B complex with the recommended dosage and I have been suffering from depression and loss of libido, is it possible that these multivitamins are the cause??
 
Biology news on Phys.org
ElmorshedyDr said:
I have been 2 weeks taking multivitamins and vitamin B complex with the recommended dosage and I have been suffering from depression and loss of libido, is it possible that these multivitamins are the cause??

Per the PF rules, we cannot diagnose conditions or offer medical advice. This thread is closed -- you need to visit your personal physician to ask these questions.