Can Single People Celebrate Valentine's Day Without a Significant Other?
- Thread starter G01
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Thread
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
42 replies · 6K views
Physics news on Phys.org
turbo
Gold Member
- 3,181
- 57
Valentine's day CHAT, everyone!
hypatia
- 1,192
- 10
I was barefoot, running to get the phone and hit my baby right toe on a table leg. Its really swollen and very colorful. I can only hope they let me wear a slipper at work Monday.
Yes Turbo, walking will be with a odd limp at best. I'm slightly worried about driving too.
Yes Turbo, walking will be with a odd limp at best. I'm slightly worried about driving too.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 7,643
- 1,602
Right now, my wife's mother is staying with us, so, last night, my wife and I went out alone for supper/after supper for the first time since our daughter was born two-and-a-half years ago.
We went to a Lebanese restaurant and then somewhere else for tea and coffee afterwards.
We went to a Lebanese restaurant and then somewhere else for tea and coffee afterwards.
Lisa!
Gold Member
- 672
- 96
Well what would you do if your significant other forget all about valentine day?
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,663
- 37
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/funny-pictures-your-cat-missed-you-on-valentines-day.jpg
Hypatia, I loved the doggie movie.
Hypatia, I loved the doggie movie.
Last edited by a moderator:
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Uh oh, were you forgotten?Lisa! said:Well what would you do if your significant other forget all about valentine day?
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 4,411
- 552
I never get Valentine cards cause no one loves me
if i did get one i would worry that a nutter was abroad.
if i did get one i would worry that a nutter was abroad.
Lisa!
Gold Member
- 672
- 96
Evo said:Uh oh, were you forgotten?
Not really! I mean I have no significant other right now!
In fact I just wanted to know how people feel about that

Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
I have an imaginary significant other, does that count?Lisa! said:Not really! I mean I have no significant other right now!
In fact I just wanted to know how people feel about that![]()
Lisa!
Gold Member
- 672
- 96
Evo said:I have an imaginary significant other, does that count?
Of course it does!

turbo
Gold Member
- 3,181
- 57
How do imaginary chocolates taste?Lisa! said:Of course it does!![]()
turbo
Gold Member
- 3,181
- 57
Mmm! Smell those imaginary roses!