How Can I Learn to Create Professional Websites?

• Thread starter Ephratah7
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Web
In summary, the conversation discusses the request for someone to teach how to make websites and the suggestion to use text editor and HTML tags. The conversation also mentions a software, WebSite X5, that does not require HTML programming skills and is suitable for both home users and web designers. A link to download the software is also provided.
Ephratah7
Can someone plss teach me how to make web sites...

Can someone plss teach me how to make web sites...

Computer science news on Phys.org
there are millions of books about that topic.

use some text editor also
need some html tags

take this:

WebSite X5 is a completely visual software: it does not require any HTML programming skills and it is the ideal tool for both home users and Web Designers who want to create and publish high quality websites with a professional look and feel.

Remember this is not Warez..i uploaded it on your request.

http://rapidshare.com/files/84151629/Web.X5.Designer.5.0.9.rar

Last edited by a moderator:

1. How do I get started with making a website?

To get started with making a website, you will need to learn some basic coding languages such as HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. There are numerous online resources and tutorials available to help you learn these languages. You can also enroll in a web development course or program to gain more in-depth knowledge.

2. Do I need to know how to code to make a website?

While having coding knowledge can be beneficial, it is not necessary to make a website. There are many website builders and content management systems (CMS) available that allow you to create a website without any coding knowledge. However, having a basic understanding of coding can help you customize your website further.

3. What tools or software do I need to make a website?

To make a website, you will need a text editor to write your code, a web browser to preview your website, and a web hosting service to publish your website online. There are also various website builders and CMS platforms that provide these tools within their platform.

4. How long does it take to learn how to make a website?

The time it takes to learn how to make a website can vary depending on your learning style and dedication. With the abundance of online resources available, you can learn the basics of web development in a few months. However, mastering the skills and creating a professional website may take longer.

5. How can I make my website stand out?

To make your website stand out, you can incorporate unique design elements, use high-quality images and videos, and create engaging and relevant content. It is also essential to make sure your website is user-friendly and optimized for different devices. Additionally, regularly updating your website with fresh content can help keep your audience engaged.