Can the graph (| x | ^ n) + (| y | ^ n) = 1 be applied in real life situations?

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter hahahamanify
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Graph
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
hahahamanify
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Help me please!

I explore the graph (| x | ^ n) + (| y | ^ n) = 1.

I am interested in whether there investigation of such a graph, and if so in what areas? I am also interested in how to use the information I received (I have found how the area inside the graph depending on n) to solve some of the real life situations or problems.

Thank you very much!
 
Mathematics news on Phys.org
You can always be creative in mathematics and come up with your own ideas when it comes to application. Mathematics is the basic language of all materialism, so the applications can be endless.
 
gikiian said:
You can always be creative in mathematics and come up with your own ideas when it comes to application. Mathematics is the basic language of all materialism, so the applications can be endless.
I would be infinitely thankful if you would come up with one for me)