Can u understand my business coursework?

In summary, the conversation is about a business coursework involving linear algebra and the use of Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) in decision-making. The person speaking is unsure if they have explained their idea clearly and acknowledges that understanding AHP requires background knowledge. They ask for the other person's opinion on a sentence and suggest a possible rephrasing.
Aaron792
Following are my business courcework involving some linear algebra?
Have i stated my idea clearly?

Attachments

• excerpt.jpg
    excerpt.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 388
Physics news on Phys.org
As for me, I have no idea what you're talking about in that text.

Thanks!
This is about a topic of business decision-making problem (DMP) in the Analytic Hierarchy Process(AHP). DM in the text refers to Decision Maker.
As understanding it requires some background knowledge about AHP, I understand u can't figure them all out. Sigh...

How about u think about the sentence "The second consequence is often more attention-calling cause tiredness and impatience often effect the correctness of DM's decisions especially when they are under pressure" in a literal view forgetting the logic?

I try to change it with "The fatigue eduction draws more attention in that it affects the accuratcy of DM's judgments especially in case that DM bears working pressure."

Which do u think is more understandable?
Thanks for your opinion~

1. Can you help me understand the concepts and theories in my business coursework?

As a scientist, I have a strong understanding of different concepts and theories related to business. However, it is important to note that every coursework may have specific requirements and I may not be familiar with all of them. It would be best to provide me with specific questions or topics that you need help with.

2. How can you ensure that my business coursework is accurate and credible?

As a scientist, accuracy and credibility are of utmost importance in my work. I will use reliable sources and references to support the information in your coursework. Additionally, I will also use critical thinking and analytical skills to evaluate the validity of the information presented.

3. Will you be able to provide me with real-world examples for my business coursework?

Yes, as a scientist, I have experience in conducting research and analyzing data from real-world scenarios. I can provide you with relevant examples to support the concepts and theories in your coursework.

4. Can you help me with data analysis and interpretation for my business coursework?

Yes, I have experience in data analysis and interpretation through my scientific research background. However, it would be helpful if you could provide me with the specific data and analysis methods required for your coursework.

5. What is your approach to helping me understand my business coursework?

My approach would be to first understand your specific needs and requirements for the coursework. Then, I will use my scientific knowledge and critical thinking skills to provide you with accurate and relevant information. I will also encourage open communication and discussion to ensure that you have a thorough understanding of the coursework.