Can You Get Instate Tuition When Transferring Schools with Divorced Parents?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sheneron
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Sheneron
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I am looking at different schools because I am going to transfer to a different school than the one I am currently at. My parents are divorced and they live in different states. I currently attend a school in the state in which my father lives. Would I be considered an instate student if I transferred to a school in the state that my mother lives?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You should call the schools. Most schools reopen after New Years. Explain the situation and see what they say.
 
mbisCool are you sure? I have been trying to look it up and I can't find an answer. I guess it would be best to call the schools, thanks.