Can You Satisfy My Hunger with Virtual Cake and Pie?

  • Thread starter Thread starter holly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Food
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 7K views
I thought only us Southerners knew about Red Velvet cake??!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Math Is Hard said:
I thought only us Southerners knew about Red Velvet cake??!
Well... the aunt that I got the recipe from lived in S. Carolina for a few years... but that's about as close as anyone in my family got to being a Southerner. :smile:

*edit* ...or are you talking Southern Californian? :biggrin: I was born and raised in SoCal... :wink:
 
South Carolina - there it is! I knew we'd find a southern source for that cake recipe. Gosh, I haven't had red velvet cake in years. My great grandmother used to make it. Thanks for that nice memory.

p.s. Back home, when folks say they're from L.A. they usually mean Lower Alabama! ha ha