Can't Decide? Here's How to Find an Industry Combining Your Interests

  • Thread starter Thread starter jontyjashan
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
jontyjashan
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Unable to decide!

hello guys
I have great interest in Maths,Robotics,Astrophysics,electrical engineering,drawing,radioactivity
where can i get an industry involving all these!
 
Physics news on Phys.org


There's no rule that says you have to find an occupation that combines each and every one of your interests. Depending on where you are in your career/education right now, I might recommend looking at a general education avenue in either physics or engineering and then as you advance, you can move into a specific field depending on where you discover strengths and more intense interests.
 


jontyjashan said:
hello guys
I have great interest in Maths,Robotics,Astrophysics,electrical engineering,drawing,radioactivity
where can i get an industry involving all these!

Sounds to me like you would want to get into an industry like nuclear engineering but applied to robotics. It might sound like a science fictiony thing because in all honesty I don't know if there is portable power systems engineering as a real study.

Nuclear engineering would probably be a good bet for you though. I know there's a couple of such engineers on here so maybe they can put forward what a typical day is like for you.
 


actually i have little interest in nuclear engineering than at robotics
 


I think you're being quite vague, and I doubt there is anything that incorporates all of those subjects in equal proportions. However, designing robots for NASA or another space-related agency or organization might fit.