Catch All 182 episodes of How it's Made on the Science Channel!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dlgoff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Channel Science
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
4,458
Reaction score
3,266
If you like the Science Chanel program How it's Made, here you go. Starting now there are going to be showing all of their 182 episodes over the next five days. Here's their schedule.
http://science.discovery.com/fansites/howitsmade/episode-guide/episode-guide.html"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I just learned how feminine pads and concrete pipes are made!

Turns out, they're totally separate processes.
 
lisab said:
I just learned how feminine pads and concrete pipes are made!

Turns out, they're totally separate processes.

Yeah, pretty much all the girls I know buy this brand:

ceci-n-est-pas-une-pipe.jpg
 
dlgoff said:
If you like the Science Chanel program How it's Made, here you go. Starting now there are going to be showing all of their 182 episodes over the next five days. Here's their schedule.
http://science.discovery.com/fansites/howitsmade/episode-guide/episode-guide.html"

I really like the show.

They did an awesome job of illuminating the very nuts and bolts of operations - the way they slowed down super-fast machinations and showed exploded views of equipment and such.

The only quirk I had with it, which has improved dramatically over time, was the voice-over writing. It used to be almost quaint and amateurish.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
lisab said:
I just learned how feminine pads and concrete pipes are made!

Turns out, they're totally separate processes.
Surely there are commonalities!

Perhaps the iPad?...