Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Great legs.Moonbear said:Does he have good legs?![]()
Great legs.Moonbear said:Does he have good legs?![]()
Evo said:But, but, he cooked in a kilt! He cooked in Renaisance garb! He cooked in Colonial garb! Are you saying it's not real?
Moonbear said:He's pretty good looking too, with just the right amount of Australian accent.![]()
~christina~ said:And I also thought he was british, so where did he pick up that Australian accent?
Moonbear said:I don't know if he's British or Australian, ...
lolEvo said:Didn't the British send criminals to Australia, perhaps he meant British ancestry?
You guys are killing me.
Someone hand me a green corndog.
Symons has failed to impress me so far. Maybe some kind of personality will emerge on this show.LowlyPion said:Dinner Impossible - New Season
http://www.cleveland.com/tv/index.ssf/2008/07/michael_symons_first_dinner_im.html
Looks like the write in effort failed to impress.
~christina~ said:lol
I'm not sure you'd want a,"green corndog" because it might be a bit moldy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Irvine
British all the way, it must be one of his lies again.![]()
Evo said:Symons has failed to impress me so far. Maybe some kind of personality will emerge on this show.
turbo-1 said:$50M and he sold his soul.
Selling now is a smart move before his popularity tanks. And if his health is faling, makes all the more sense.LowlyPion said:I have to wonder about health issues. I just saw him on a cooking green show and he looked bloated and less agile than on his FN shows.
He probably can't sell the restaurants anyway because of the investors and I can imagine MSL wouldn't want to get into that part of the food business.
Maybe he is just cashing in while he's still around to realize the value and not selling his soul?
Evo said:They need to cancel the "Next Food Network Star" that's currently on, I can't imagine any of three remaining contestants having a show. I know Zz said he had to stop watching it.
He's back on.. According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Irvine" , last November, the food channel announced they have rehired him for six new episodes of Dinner: Impossible, which will began airing in March 2009.~christina~ said:Whhhhyyyy?!
evo said:I also enjoyed "Dinner: Impossible" with Robert Irvine, who has just been fired for lying on his resume. Who cares? His show was fun and he was a great cook. Now they've got that new Iron Chef guy in his place and I can't imagine how that is going to be. I think the first episode will be tonight.
I liked his shows the best out of all of the shows on food network, before I had to cancel cable.)
Oh good, Michael Symon is too wimpy for the show.Ouabache said:He's back on.. According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Irvine" , last November, the food channel announced they have rehired him for six new episodes of Dinner: Impossible, which will began airing in March 2009.
Evo said:Oh good, Michael Symon is too wimpy for the show.