Catch the Excitement: Football Game 1-1 (36th min)

  • Thread starter Thread starter D H
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
D H
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
15,524
Reaction score
771
Anyone watching the game? 1-1 right now (36th minute), two beautiful goals ...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
No soccer/football fans here, I guess. This is a good game, 2-2 now at the 53rd minute.
 
I like soccer. Just don't get like any sports channels. Also, no matter the sport, team sports get boring for me.
 
D H said:
No soccer/football fans here, I guess. This is a good game, 2-2 now at the 53rd minute.
Unfortunately, I missed it. There are several football (soccer) fans here, including Greg.

We had a temporary forum devoted to the world cup.