Photos of my cats Pepper and Pickle

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Home
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
50 replies · 5K views
Tsu said:
Drinks?? WOW! Like...martini's and gin and tonics?!?111/! COOL!
I could with a stiff GandT right now, may be we should re open the Tiki bar:biggrin: cheers Tsu.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Silicon Waffle said:
It depends, in my area that'll be no good :eek:. Some people might just pretend to be bitten or severely scratched by your dog to make you pay. Other cases include robbers or thefts who are ready to forcefully grab your dog away right in front of you and threaten to beat you up if you call or yell for help. They can sell your dogs to someone else as pets or for meat.
What sell a dog for meat, if i had a dog it would be a wolf hound then we could sell the human for meat:eek:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Silicon Waffle and Sophia
Silicon Waffle said:
It depends, in my area that'll be no good :eek:. Some people might just pretend to be bitten or severely scratched by your dog to make you pay. Other cases include robbers or thefts who are ready to forcefully grab your dog away right in front of you and threaten to beat you up if you call or yell for help. They can sell your dogs to someone else as pets or for meat.

It is all just a matter of culture, which animals are appropriate for food. In Western culture I think most of the animals we eat are herbivores or omnivores.
But dog/wolf is a carnivore. I don't know how would it taste...(not that I would ever try it, but that is just a prejudice). Have you every tried it, SiliconWaffle?
 
Sophia said:
It is all just a matter of culture, which animals are appropriate for food. In Western culture I think most of the animals we eat are herbivores or omnivores.
But dog/wolf is a carnivore. I don't know how would it taste...(not that I would ever try it, but that is just a prejudice). Have you every tried it, SiliconWaffle?
Not yet. But I will try it one day! :biggrin:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Sophia
Silicon Waffle said:
Not yet. But I will try it one day! :biggrin:

Bad Silicon waffle, bad Silicon Waffle:mad: you will be trying Bugs Bunny next:biggrin: Although there are stranger things to eat, like baked hedgehog, one bakes them in clay and all the spines come away with the clay when unwrapped, they taste a bit like chickeno0).
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Sophia and Silicon Waffle
wolram said:
they taste a bit like chickeno0).
That's what I heard of rattle snakes, squirrels, guinea pigs ... Chicken seem to be the standard comparison to all.
 
Pepper has started bringing in worms for us , we had to refuse them we do not know how to cook them.
 
wolram said:
Pepper has started bringing in worms for us , we had to refuse them we do not know how to cook them.
First you have to get a fish, a turkey or a chicken ...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: wolram
wolram said:
Bad Silicon waffle, bad Silicon Waffle:mad: you will be trying Bugs Bunny next:biggrin: Although there are stranger things to eat, like baked hedgehog, one bakes them in clay and all the spines come away with the clay when unwrapped, they taste a bit like chickeno0).
What ? baked a hog in clay ? I've never eaten it myself. I hear people also bake chicken in tubes made out of bamboo trees.
 
upload_2016-1-6_17-38-10.jpeg
upload_2016-1-6_17-38-11.jpeg
Baked hedgehog, yum
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Silicon Waffle
wolram said:
Pepper has started bringing in worms for us , we had to refuse them we do not know how to cook them.
No need for cooking :-) don't damage the vitamins!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: wolram
Silicon Waffle said:
They look like clean rats. I too think they will taste good. Many people in several rural areas in my country also eat rats and frogs.
Yep, French eat frogs, too.
In the past people ate a much larger variety of meats and fruits. Even 100 years ago. I looked at a cookbook written around 1900 and learned that our ancestors ate lamb, variety of game, pheasants, pigeons, other wild birds, snails, freshwater crabs. There was a huge selection of now forgotten local fruits that only a few people have now and it is impossible to buy them but old people still remember them from early childhood.
Now we only eat chicken and pork, only occasionally a fish or beef. And fruits? Just your normal supermarket selection.
We have tons of food now but I'm not sure about its quality.
This was off topic, sorry. :-)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Silicon Waffle
wolram said:
I could with a stiff GandT right now, may be we should re open the Tiki bar:biggrin: cheers Tsu.
The Tiki Bar! YES! I've missed the Tiki Bar. :oldbiggrin: I'll pick everyone up in the Turbo RV and we'll meet you at the Tiki Bar. Load up everyone! Drinks are on Evo! :oldlaugh::oldlaugh:
 
Tsu said:
The Tiki Bar! YES! I've missed the Tiki Bar. :oldbiggrin: I'll pick everyone up in the Turbo RV and we'll meet you at the Tiki Bar. Load up everyone! Drinks are on Evo! :oldlaugh::oldlaugh:
Whoa, (starts filling bottles with tap water).
 
Um...Evo...this is the Tiki BAR. Not the Tiki WATERing Hole. Geez...dumbness...:oldlaugh:
 
Tsu said:
Um...Evo...this is the Tiki BAR. Not the Tiki WATERing Hole. Geez...dumbness...:oldlaugh:
Options, people can add any alcohol to their water. :oldtongue:
 
Tsu said:
The Tiki Bar! YES! I've missed the Tiki Bar. :oldbiggrin: I'll pick everyone up in the Turbo RV and we'll meet you at the Tiki Bar. Load up everyone! Drinks are on Evo! :oldlaugh::oldlaugh:

Thoughts were the days my friend i thought they would never end, the days when i could see my winkle , now all i see is my belly, beef up the suspension on the RV and pick me up at sunrise. :biggrin:
 
What's HAPPENED to you Evo??! :oldsurprised:. There's no such thing as GERD in the Virtual Tiki Bar. Mix up some Margaritas! And above was supposed to read DUMBASS. Does this new format sport auto-correct?? :headbang:
 
Yer ON Wooly. :approve:. So how do I turn OFF the auto-correct? Contrary to what IT might think IT does NOT know what I mean! :oldbiggrin: