Chuck Berry, 1926–2017
- Thread starter davenn
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Music
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
- 19,385
- 15,622
Damn. RIP.
I must have listened to Roll Over Beethoven a hundred times the summer I was 15.
I must have listened to Roll Over Beethoven a hundred times the summer I was 15.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Nails it. He was one of the two persons on Earth that makes / made me smile the moment I see them. No matter how old he was, he always had this boyish, roguish smile in him defying aging by refusal. What a loss.phinds said:Damn. RIP.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Makes me realize how old I am getting, everyone I grew up with is dead. May he rest in peace. As they say gone but not forgotten. He will live on forever in his music that touched so many lives and so many yet to come.
Similar threads
- robphy
- · Replies 1 ·
- Chemistry
- Replies
- 1
- TomK
- · Replies 4 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 4
- voila
- · Replies 2 ·
- Atomic and Condensed Matter
- Replies
- 2
- new6ton
- · Replies 13 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 13
- roineust
- · Replies 86 ·
- Astronomy, Astrophysics, Cosmology
- Replies
- 86
- TheMacNerd
- · Replies 3 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 3
- Rebeca
- · Replies 12 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 12
- myowncompany
- · Replies 20 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 20