College Transfers: US College Transfer for GGSIP Univ Delhi

  • Topic: Schools 
  • Thread starter Thread starter chaoseverlasting
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    College
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
chaoseverlasting
Messages
1,051
Reaction score
3
I've just started studying electrical engineering in India, and I am in the first year of my studies here. I want to shift to a college in the US, is it possible? As far as I know, my university (GGSIP univ, Delhi), does not have any tie ups with unis abroad.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Is it possible? Yes it is. Is it easy? No. It's going to cost you a lot of money to transfer from a foreign school to the U.S. You'll have to pay international application fees, international tuition, and various other things to come here. It's costly, but hey...if you got the funds go for it.