Congressional hearing on UAPs/UFOs
- Thread starter chasrob
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 4K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
BWV
- 1,690
- 2,023
well, I think this discussion is in the right forum
chasrob
Gold Member
- 185
- 58
A toss-up between here and the general. Figured here would be logical, since there were LGMs involved.BWV said:well, I think this discussion is in the right forum
Mentor
- 23,902
- 11,357
It wasn't last week it was over a month ago. We had some discussion of it here, but I can't seem to find the thread. The general consensus is it's just more of the usual; unsubstantiated claims, hearsay and fuzzy photos/no physical evidence. But there are some who Believe. I'm not sure there's much more to say that would run this afoul of our rules, so I'm going to close it now.
Similar threads
- edward
- · Replies 81 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 81
- CAC1001
- · Replies 50 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 50
- Ivan Seeking
- · Replies 16 ·
- Art, History, and Linguistics
- Replies
- 16
- Gokul43201
- · Replies 46 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 46
- Rach3
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 2
- Art
- · Replies 12 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 12
- UrbanXrisis
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 2
- Zero
- · Replies 24 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 24
- Dissident Dan
- · Replies 18 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 18