Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Corporate CEO, Physicist

1. Jun 27, 2017 #1
    I am applying a Green's probabilistic elastodynamic tensor with relativistic manifold extensions to solve a pull out of a smoothly shaped deformable spheroid from a stiff inhomogenous deformable quasi-brittle host. This involves a Hooke's law tensor, a relativistic manifold Ricci tensor, a modified Eshelby tensor. In addition, am following Witten's string theory contributions with interest and had similar notions about string theory in the past especially descriptions 'beyond the Feynman diagrams.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 27, 2017 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Welcome Charles, and thanks for posting in New Member Introductions!

4. Jun 27, 2017 #3
    I think I see applications for my efforts in neuron-synaptic communication. Emulation of neural phenomena using LSTM and convolutional recurrent neural networks wherein tensors play an important role needs some creative input when applied to synaptic junctions. The neural synapsis seems to be closely related to 'memristors, long sought after as synaptic emulators. I think Green's functions can play a big part in understanding and synthesizing synapses.

5. Jun 27, 2017 #4
    Thank you!!

6. Jun 27, 2017 #5

Evo

Very interesting, but this is introductions only, not for conversations. If you have questions, please feel free to ask them in the appropriate forums. :smile: I would love to hear more about what you are doing.

7. Jun 27, 2017 #6
    Hello to all! :biggrin:

8. Jun 27, 2017 #7

Evo

Wow, just read your profile. :bow: Double welcome! :partytime: Sorry, what I lack in knowledge I make up in smilies.

9. Jun 27, 2017 #8

jedishrfu

Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our site guidelines and be aware that we do not discuss speculative science or personal theories. Our primary focus is to help students with STEM subjects in high school and college and for that we discuss only mainstream topics found in peer reviewed papers and other credible sources.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted