Creating forums in Physics forums app?

• Thread starter ajay.05
  • Start date
Is it possible to create forums in physics forums app or is it meant only to read posts?

Answers and Replies

You can create threads and posts, but not forums.

You can create threads and posts, but not forums.
Okay! How will you create a new post?

russ_watters
Mentor
You probably aren't logged-in.

Okay! How will you create a new post?
Did you make that post using the App?

Can anyone give me some step-by-step tutorial?Please:)

I moved the thread to "Feedback and Announcements".
Only forum administrators (=Greg) can create new forums. No idea how to make posts with the app, but I know it is possible because many users use that function.

I use the app on my Android tablet. Ensuring you are logged in -
-> to create a new thread in a forum: go to the intended forum and click on the pencil at the top. that will display a new page where you enter the title, and content of the first post, of the thread.
->to post in an existing thread: in the thread there will be an arrow pointing to the right (at the bottom of the page: it will have the text 'Quick reply' on the left hand side). Click on that and type the content of your post.

I have no clue how to do print screens on my Samsung tablet otherwise I would have posted those, indicating on the images what to click.

Hope this helps!

Likes Greg Bernhardt
I use the app on my Android tablet. Ensuring you are logged in -
-> to create a new thread in a forum: go to the intended forum and click on the pencil at the top. that will display a new page where you enter the title, and content of the first post, of the thread.
->to post in an existing thread: in the thread there will be an arrow pointing to the right (at the bottom of the page: it will have the text 'Quick reply' on the left hand side). Click on that and type the content of your post.

I have no clue how to do print screens on my Samsung tablet otherwise I would have posted those, indicating on the images what to click.

Hope this helps!
It helped me lot!
Thank you Stevie

Likes dlgoff