Is there a way to collect all one's reactions to others' posts?

difalcojr
Is there a way to trace all the reactions I have had to others' posts in various threads of this forum? Like an index?
If only to retrieve all the useful information I've learned from them, but have forgotten already now where it was located.

Also, I thought OP meant online participant, but it doesn't. Original poster.
Who's the most prolific, OG OP of this physics forum?

Physics news on Phys.org
difalcojr said:
Is there a way to trace all the reactions I have had to others' posts in various threads of this forum? Like an index?
Click on "USER" and do this:
1714611966162.png

Likes difalcojr
difalcojr said:
Who's the most prolific, OG OP of this physics forum?
Who cares. Why does it matter to you?

It doesn't matter. Just wondering. Curious. Thanks.
That is not it, though. That shows my posts. I wanted a list of posts that I had reacted to. With the emojis. Like with the 'good knowledge' emoji, or a 'love' or 'like' emoji. I'll just have to keep track closer to what I think is valuable.

Last edited:
The reactions are shown in "Latest activity" in your profile, but that also shows all posts you made in between. I don't think there is a page for given reactions only. You can "watch" a thread, or use browser bookmarks or similar tools.

The forum doesn't track how many threads were started by users, but we have a post counter. berkeman has made 67,000 posts (plus some more in forums where the counter doesn't increase).
https://www.physicsforums.com/members/

Likes dextercioby and difalcojr
Oh, thank you. That is the way to do it, yes. Latest activity in your own profile. They are all there and easy enough to scroll through to find.

Good list of notables too. Thank you both.

mfb said:
we have a post counter
Woo! Still in Top 25!

Likes difalcojr
25! = 15511210043330985984000000.
I am in the top 10!

• Haha
Likes dextercioby and gmax137
phinds said:
Who cares. Why does it matter to you?
It doesn't really matter, but I also thought that the most prolific might probably be the wisest too. :smile: In this forum of genii in science. On a huge variety of science questions and problems. It's a great website, I think, just to learn math and science too, all kinds. And a lot of other topics, history and music, etc. I wish I had more free time to read more.

But, to be honest, the real reason I asked the question of locating my emojis, was to get a list of what music I liked/loved on the music forum threads. So I could open another window, get to my emoji music playlist easily and listen to music, while I read thread topics on other subjects. A physicsforums, Spotify playlist, of sorts.

Baluncore said:
I am in the top 10!
I'm in the top 3!
!

Likes difalcojr
This is funny. Reminds me too of old Brit TV drama, "The Prisoner". Actor Patrick McGoohan was always shouting in frustration and anger: "I am not a number!" Oh, yes, he was, though.

difalcojr said:
This is funny. Reminds me too of old Brit TV drama, "The Prisoner". Actor Patrick McGoohan was always shouting in frustration and anger: "I am not a number!" Oh, yes, he was, though.
Why did you post this twice?
Why did you post this twice?

No idea. Not on purpose. When I hit the post reply button, it took a very long time to register it, I noticed. Also, my email got a reply from another thread at just about that moment too. Not sure if that had something to do with it. Some kind of clitch? Don't know.