1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

D.E: Is there a summarized list of all of the D.E. methods?

1. Feb 25, 2013 #1
    On our first test there were about 4 different methods. This test there are about 4-5. There are 4 tests in the class. I'd like to get ahead. The pattern seems to be that you first identify the method that needs to be used, then simply preform the method steps. It is that strange of a thing to want an all-on-one-or-two-pages list/flow-chart for solving any of the D.E.'s you'd come across in an undergraduate D.E. class? Does this exist somewhere because I've tried googling for it and can't find it :/

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 25, 2013 #2

rock.freak667

Homework Helper

I don't know if it will fit on one or two pages but Paul's Online Notes have all of the main methods and examples to follow.

4. Feb 25, 2013 #3

LCKurtz

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted