Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

DCMA removed youtube video, but wasn't in complaint

1. Aug 21, 2013 #1

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I wanted to see part 2 of a Warehouse 13 episode carried on HULU, but it was removed without an explanation "season 4 episode 15", I can watch season 4 ep 14 and 16, but not 15. So I searched for it on youtube and found ep 15, which sent me to
    http://www.chillingeffects.org/notice.cgi?sID=976182, but that has nothing to do with the missing part 2 I was needing to see. Anyone know why this would happen? Was it removed in error? I'm going to file a complaint with HULU and see what they say, why are all of the episodes visible per their contract except the 2nd half of one episode?

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 22, 2013 #2

Evo

I got a resonse from HULU, made absolutely no sense.

Ok, the oldest episode was 14, which was there, 15 was missing but 16 was there. So, according to their rules, the oldest show would have been deleted, which was not the case.

I wrote back to them and again asked them to explain why episode 15 was missing. (I hate HULU).

Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
  4. Aug 22, 2013 #3

Evo

This is, however a cute show they made. It's actually a Toyota car commercial, and they say it's 11 episodes. No, it's a single episode, but they broke the commercial into eleven 2.3 minute segments.

I still think the commercial is clever.

It's what they call a "webisode", not part of the tv series.

http://www.syfy.com/videos/Warehouse 13/vid:19026752

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook