Did anybody actually see this epidsode of Numb3rs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeadWolfe
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
37 replies · 6K views
Manchot said:
You really need to watch Arrested Development. It's been gold since day one.

I AGREE!

And about the simpsons bashing fox all the time- great

Lisa(I think)- It just goes to show you corporate icons can't be trusted.

Homer - *Gasp* Did you hear that, Foxy, the FOX network fox?! *Holds up a beat up, sickly looking stuffed fox wearing a FOX T-shirt*
 
Physics news on Phys.org
The Simpsons was a great show pre-2000, but it is terrible now. I just started watching seinfeld about 2 weeks ago, and I love it!
 
Manchot said:
Family Guy was funny for the first couple of seasons, but it went downhill from there.

Arrested Development. It's been gold since day one.
I think you got it backwards there... :rolleyes:
 
I like the simpsons. I have the first 7 seasons on DVD:biggrin:

I don't really like family guy. thought it was stupid
 
Mk said:
I think you got it backwards there... :rolleyes:

What are you talking about? Arrested Development has gotten better with age, what with the callbacks, self-references, and foreshadowing. When Family Guy has a recurring thing (like the monkey in the closet, the pedophile old guy, or the chicken fight), it usually comes from nowhere and is just stupid.
 
Family Guy was funny for the first couple of seasons, but it went downhill from there. The jokes and pop culture references are way too obvious for my tastes.

First couple of seasons? Its just now on its third season.
 
How can anyone say that Sienfeld is not funny. That is probably the funniest show I have ever seen. The simpsons is good too, but they have been going downhill for quite a while now. I bet it won't be on for much longer. It's been on for like 16 years hasn't it?
And I can see why a lot of you people don't like NUMBERS. It is deffinetely not for everyone. But why are you guys saying it is crap. Just like someone in here said, if it turns young people onto math then what the hell is wrong with that?
 
Entropy said:
First couple of seasons? Its just now on its third season.

Well, considering that I'm looking at my DVD boxed set of FG's third season, which I purchased in September 2003, I doubt that. (It's actually in its fourth season.)