Did I Miss Hypatia's Halloween Birthday?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lacy33
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
21 replies · 3K views
Lacy33
Messages
251
Reaction score
1
Happy Birthday :smile:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Happy birthday Hypatia

Have a nice stolen party :-p

[PLAIN][PLAIN]http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/6785/pyrodancepleaseft2.gif [PLAIN][PLAIN]http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/6785/pyrodancepleaseft2.gif [PLAIN]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/833/airborne.gif [PLAIN]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/833/airborne.gif [PLAIN]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/833/airborne.gif [PLAIN][PLAIN]http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/6785/pyrodancepleaseft2.gif [PLAIN][PLAIN]http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/6785/pyrodancepleaseft2.gif

http://deephousepage.com/smilies/cheering.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/alc.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/respect.gif
http://deephousepage.com/smilies/bestwishes.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/knuddel.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/all_coholic.gif
http://deephousepage.com/smilies/bis.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/hidesbehindsofa.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/kiss3.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/whistle.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/bandit.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/beerchug.gif . http://deephousepage.com/smilies/biggringift.gif .

http://deephousepage.com/smilies/coolgleamA.gif . http://deephousepage.com/smilies/hb2.gif . http://deephousepage.com/smilies/ladys-man.gif . http://deephousepage.com/smilies/moon1.gif . http://deephousepage.com/smilies/party.gif
http://deephousepage.com/smilies/partysmiley.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/rasta.gif
http://deephousepage.com/smilies/djparty.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/stereo.gif​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday Hpatia, i hope you get some thing you wanted :biggrin:
 
Some Halloween Hunks is my treat to Hypatia on this special day:
http://myfavoritefabrics.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/7/0/7027C.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Hypatia!

I see Kurdt is looking rather ghoulish today.
 
A Spooky Birthday to you Hypatia!

Here's a happy birthday song in the holiday spirit by kitch goth musician Voltaire.

erm.. never mind all of the allusions to being really olde. ;-)

arildno said:
Some Halloween Hunks is my treat to Hypatia on this special day:
Arildno, I think we need to make sure to have you around for Bachelorette parties.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Patty! May you be able to eat as much cake as you want, and still keep your ghoulish figure!
 
Happy birthday!

Do you know that I think of you almost every time I get in my truck?

Is that weird or what?

Do other people tell you that?


Mo-Town Halloween madness I tell ya.

:!)
 
Too bad we don't know when the real Hypatia was born. Imagine if it was also October 31!
 
What a cool day to have as a birthday. When you were a kid, hypatia, did you feel as if there was a huge, special fuss going on just for you?

Happy birthday!
 
Thank you all for the good wishes. I had a great day/night, up north in the woods with a bottle of Old Narley Head, and some really special friends. On Friday we had a big wind storm. It was not so bad the side to side swaying, but when the camper started to go up and down, I had to grab my little dog, and tell her we may not be in Kansas anymore.
Hugs to all, may we all have a great year ahead.
 
How did I miss your day? Happy late Birthday Hypatia.
 
dlgoff said:
How did I miss your day? Happy late Birthday Hypatia.

My computer was on the fritz... so happy belated b-day Hy!