- 20,002
- 11,120
WOW! I didn't even want to watch the game. But what a game!
Greg Bernhardt said:WOW! I didn't even want to watch the game. But what a game!
Moonbear said:I think I love you for asking that question!

Ronnin said:Lot of bookies are really upset right now
_Mayday_ said:Where the Giants the undergods? I don't really follow this, just I had to put up with all the sports channels littered with it =/
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/02/04/super.bowl/index.html?section=cnn_latestThe [New York] city is planning to revel in their team's unlikely victory Tuesday. A ticker tape parade is planned on Broadway beginning at 11 a.m., followed by a ceremony at City Hall Plaza.
(from the same link)The average cost for a 30-second spot during this year's Super Bowl was $2.7 million, according to Fox, the News Corp.-owned network that broadcast the game. That's up slightly from last year, when the going rate was $2.6 million, and more than double the 1997 price of $1.2 million.
Yes, the Clydesdale was a good one too. I also liked the Planters Cashews one.BobG said:Hank, the Clydesdale, was my favorite.
The dog drinking water was my dog's favorite.