I would have killed them all, it would rid the genepool of idiot scum. Also, if i was the PM of israel, i would occupy those arab countries and take their land, not give it back. I think that arabia went downhill after people tookover islam and made it a religion of hate and death, so it should be rid of scumbags who think 'allah' will give them sluts in paradice to screw. It would help a lot. I think there is a lot of people out there who really need to die, and people who are dump enough to pick a fight with soldiers who can kick their asses in a couple of seconds are included. Kinda like picking a fight with the worlds superpower and whining when they fight back. If you trace it back, they started it, not us.
My views on life and war are not appreciated here, but i don't care, better than being a big whimp and letting people kick your ass.
Fibo