Dirac's 1972 Boston talk on Projective geometry in quantum mechanics

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter grzz
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
7 replies · 2K views
grzz
Messages
1,042
Reaction score
29
TL;DR
Missing diagrams in this talk.
Where can I find the diagrams mentioned in the transcript of this talk?
Thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I am reading the transcript of the talk in the pdf mentioned above.
A few days ago I found online a copy of handwritten notes (by the great Dirac himself or perhaps by Hart) where there were some diagrams mentioned in the transcript. But unfortunately I did not save these handwritten notes!
I tried to search again for these handwritten notes but I did not succeed to locate them.
Any help in this direction is well appreciated.
Thanks.
 
grzz said:
TSny said:
I think these are the notes. They look sketchy, but there are a few diagrams.
I was forbidden to enter the given url.
Thanks anyway.

The use of the colon in the originally-given url is odd:
https://repository.lib.fsu.edu/islandora/object/fsu:195

Try: repository.lib.fsu.edu/islandora/object/fsu%3A195
The page offers this "Permalink" http://purl.flvc.org/fcla/dt/2051959

See also


Also possibly interesting:
 
Last edited: