Do Kalms Herbal Remedies Work for Stress and Irritability?

  • Thread starter Thread starter middlj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Stress
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 9K views
middlj
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Hi there,

I've been interested in this medicine for stress and irritability however I'm always sceptical about herbal remedies.

Does anybody have any input as to whether there is any reason to believe these actually work?

Thanks
 
Biology news on Phys.org
If you believe they work, they might work. They contain valerian, which has a very mild sedative effect, gentian is proclaimed to be a mild digestive aid, and hops, although the only information that purports it's use as a sleep/stress aid are anecdotal. The FDA has not reviewed this product for safety or effectiveness.
 
Thanks for your reply. I'll take a look at some of the ingredients you mentioned