Does a draft of Zeidler's missing volumes of his QFT series exist?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
jordi
Messages
197
Reaction score
14
I enjoyed a lot the three first volumes of Zeidler's planned series of 6 books on QFT. Unfortunately, he passed away too soon.

However, it is clear from reading the first three books, that an outline of the next books in the series was already planned.

Is there a draft, containing the basis of some of his missing books? I understand that this would not be a finished product, it could have mistakes, missing parts ... But I would be interested in how Zeidler wanted to teach the subject. I believe that with a basic draft, I could understand that well enough for my purposes.

Maybe such a draft was shared among some of his students/collaborators, and some of them have these drafts?
 
Physics news on Phys.org