Does anyone remember the Eureka Physics cartoons, from the early '80s?

In summary, the conversation discusses the search for higher quality versions of Eureka Physics videos for educational use. The main questions are where to find these videos from an official source and how effective they have been for others who have used them in the past. It is suggested to contact the YouTube channel owner for more information.
anothermike
I think this is an excellent educational resource for younger students, and I'm trying to find out more about high quality versions of these videos that may still be in use anywhere.

https://animatedscience.co.uk/eureka-physics-videos-2

I have 2 pressing questions. 1) Where to locate these from a proper/official source for educational use (I know they've been out of print for some time, but is that still the case?) and 2) Hearing from others who are using or have used them in the past, to compare notes and hear stories about how effective they are/were.

-Mike

Science news on Phys.org
You could contact the YouTube channel owner and ask where they got them.

1. What were the Eureka Physics cartoons about?

The Eureka Physics cartoons were a series of educational cartoons that aimed to teach viewers about various concepts in physics using simple and entertaining animations.

2. When were the Eureka Physics cartoons aired?

The Eureka Physics cartoons were aired in the early 1980s.

3. Who created the Eureka Physics cartoons?

The Eureka Physics cartoons were created by the National Research Council of Canada in collaboration with the National Film Board of Canada.

4. How many episodes of the Eureka Physics cartoons were there?

There were a total of 52 episodes of the Eureka Physics cartoons.

5. Are the Eureka Physics cartoons still available to watch?

Yes, some episodes of the Eureka Physics cartoons are still available to watch online on various platforms.