Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Does my antigravity engine convert gravity into spin?

1. Nov 22, 2005 #1
    ill describe the set up:

take a square paper, draw in the center a 0 reference spot, count 6 squares up and 6 down and put both weights up and down, sorround the set up with a circle with center the 0 point and 12 squares radius, paint the hours oclock around it and draw a radius in each hour to the 0 point,now ill tell you how to draw the succesion of weights in each hour:

12 oclock 6suares from 0 already drawn,
    1 oclock: 8 squares from 0, measure with a rule 8 squares to do the diagonal
    2: 10 squares from 0
    3: 12 squares from 0
    4: 10 squares from 0
    5: 8 squares from 0
    6:already drawn 6 squares
    7: 4 squares fr..
    8: 2squares
    9: 0squares
    10: 2 squares
    11: 4squares
    12: 6 squares

both weights pass through an axe that has geared the spin of the axle and the advance and retraction of the weights

if you make a vectorial analisis with G in each weight hopefully youll see what i mean

by the way if you ask what has of antigravity you should add spin energy, reverse the spin and a counterotatory cilinder, it should go up

by the way you have been very helpfull in making me realize with my last mistake but this one will be a tuff one because ive been 5 years at it
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 22, 2005 #2

Gold Member

Sorry, dude, but this makes even less sense than the last one.
  4. Nov 22, 2005 #3

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

From the forum guidelines above:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2005
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?