Downloading The Not So Short Introduction to LaTeX2e

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 3K views
qspeechc
Messages
839
Reaction score
15
Pdf of "Not So Short Intro to Latex"

Hi everyone

I'm trying to download "The Not So Short Introduction to LaTeX2e" by Oetiker, but every link I try I get the message "This webpage wants to run the following add-on: 'Zeon Corporation' from 'Zeon Corporation'." Then I am asked if I want to allow this add on.

When I click 'allow' my browser freezes, and then shuts down. This happens every time. I can't find a direct download of the pdf.

Can someone help me please?
 
Physics news on Phys.org


Well now I feel like a real idiot. Yes, that worked. Thank you Doc Al!

I was using Internet Explorer (I'm not saying anything), and then I tried Firefox and it worked.

Thanks again.
 


qspeechc said:
I was using Internet Explorer

Doc Al's link works fine for me using IE.

You have probably picked up some malware from somewhere else on the web.
 


Yeah could be malware, meanwhile, you could right click the link of Doc al, use the 'save as' function and after downloading open the pdf with the acrobat reader
 


AlephZero said:
You have probably picked up some malware from somewhere else on the web.

Then why does it work in Firefox?