Draw my house and see what it says about me

  • Thread starter Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
171 replies · 29K views
http://www.drawahouse.com/streets/PF-Street/

I got my Cronies in the big time government to give me the o.k. on building the pipeline. Were 'handling' that Greenpeace problem. And my immigrant labor force that outsourced all your jobs is building the pipeline at half the cost! (My labor pool is Chinese, Indian and Mexican)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
cyrusabdollahi said:
Uh oh, your tiki bar is in the way of our new Alaska-Canada-America pipeline. My multinational corporation just bought off your bar and demolished it. In its place, will be a series of ground insulated pipelines that transport millions of gallons of my Texas T, black gold,...oil that is, all throughout the states!

Here's what your oil company says about your personality:

When it comes to love, you shut yourself off. It's difficult to win your heart because you have decided to keep your feelings deep inside. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt.
Well, duh! You demolished the only place in town where you can pick up chicks.
 
Don’t worry BobG, I'm going to build a brothel pretty soon! I'll tell the Madame to be extra gracious to you.
 
zanazzi78 said:
It you follow this link you can add you 'house' to the street
Thanks. I guess I can't add an existing house to PF street. I am not sure what link I started from, but the only option I got at the end of the process was to start my own street.

p.s. I love your Tiki Bar!
 
Last edited:
Math Is Hard said:
p.s. I love your Tiki Bar!

Cheers it took a while, I tought i`d try and draw a house for each of the popular threads but I ran out of ideas after Franzbears bunker and the tiki bar, i was gong to do a disney mania thread but i`m scarred of ZapperZ`s criticism ( I don`t think it could match the expectation) maybe a bernhardt Media HQ?
 
Last edited:
...or a brothel??...slums?...a ghetto?...so many options...so little drawing ability.

MIH said:
But don't worry - I will still be coming to visit you and your properties, Cyrus!

I'll send the corp. Heli to pick you up. We can eat lunch in the heli, and once we finish drop all the left over trash onto the Greenpeace protestors!
 
Last edited:
I was trying to think of things relavent to PF, It`s not like there is a hooker thread or a I`m so poor i live in a tin box thread.

The tiki bar comment box and thread killer champs are worthy of their own forum, so i though they should be represented in the street (drawing ablity or not:biggrin:. I`m blaming my mouse for sticking:rolleyes: )
 
It`s not like there is a hooker thread or a I`m so poor i live in a tin box thread.
Perhaps there should be! That would be unfair to all the hookers living in tin boxes! :-p You wouldent want to seem elitist would you?
 
Well you could probably get away with the "I`m so poor" thead if it was done as a python tribute, but the hooker thread is asking to be banned!

If you start either and they stand the test of time i`ll immortalise them on the street,(crosses fingers)promise!
 
Why not, ill just call the thread, "is prostitution a growing problem in america?" lol, you can get away with anything if worded properly.
 
cyrusabdollahi said:
This is a *special* treat for you evo...
http://www.drawahouse.com/streets/PF-Street/
My god that was horrific to draw! spent wayyyy too much time on it.

Ok, now you're just going for bragging rights :rolleyes:

Unless Mickey Mouse is the magical PF Street Guardian


Anyway, awesome drawing
 
cyrusabdollahi said:
This is a *special* treat for you evo...
Cyrus, will you draw me a house please? It doesn't have to be fancy, a place for ferral cats and wild possums, a couple of fruit trees for my dog, Fruit Bat. And can you park the PF sister's Supersonic RV in the driveway? o:)
 
Cyrus, will you draw me a house please? It doesn't have to be fancy, a place for ferral cats and wild possums, a couple of fruit trees for my dog, Fruit Bat. And can you park the PF sister's Supersonic RV in the driveway?

What, the oil factor too good for them now! Fine, give me some time. (It was good enough for the caribou and penguins.)
 
cyrusabdollahi said:
What, the oil factor too good for them now! Fine, give me some time. (It was good enough for the caribou and penguins.)
:approve: :smile: :shy:
 
What scares me about cyrusabdollahi is that he was able to spread so much wanton selfish evil and corporate greed around PF street that even the Prince of Darkness pulled up stakes and moved into the neighborhood. :devil: I am wondering what that does to property values?
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
cyrusabdollahi said:
Ok, its done. This ones for you Evo and Moonbear. ENJOY! and Merry Christmas!
http://www.drawahouse.com/streets/PF-Street/
My dog! It's bleeding. :frown:

Cyrus, you are a good artist! Thank you. I will return the favor someday.

We needed an RV for the large groups and activities we have onboard. :blushing:

MIH, I've managed to rent Cyrus' bus for New Years, whadaya say we take it up to Zz's place? I'm sure his neighbors won't mind if we park it outside.
 
Attachments
  • _38050839_bus_bbc300.jpg
    _38050839_bus_bbc300.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 432
Last edited: