Draw My House & See What It Says About Me

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary: sorry about that! :/ in summary, you seem like an indecisive person who is very sensitive and also a lover of freedom. your house is a moonhouse which symbolizes your private and sensuous side. you're also pretty popular among friends.
Since property seems to be hot on the street, i thought I to would invest.
new site

Physics news on Phys.org
zanazzi78 said:
Since property seems to be hot on the street, i thought I to would invest.
new site
Hey! What did you do to my other house? It was right where that hole you dug is. :grumpy:

(Really, I had a red shack next to the trailer, and now it's gone! :bugeye:)

That`s property development ...:biggrin:
(:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: ... there was nothing here when i started digging, honest o:) , It must have been those damn kids!)

zanazzi78 said:
That`s property development ...:biggrin:
(:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: ... there was nothing here when i started digging, honest o:) , It must have been those damn kids!)
:cry: I lost my house! :cry: It must have collapsed...there wasn't any door on it, and the windows were boarded up. The roof and walls didn't look too stable, the paint was peeling, and the walkway was mostly mud, but it was good enough for renting I thought. :uhh:

zanazzi78 said:
Ooh, that's just like it! :biggrin: Thanks...*sniffle*...that makes me feel so much better. I really do wonder where the other one went. Maybe there's a zoning law on PF Street...nah...look at the rest of the neighborhood...unless Zanazzi Construction called the zoning board because it was on prime real estate. It did have a nice flat lot and doesn't flood very often.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still can't find the trailer park :frown:

Oooh, that doublewide with the awning looks nice! :!)

Finally, we have reached optimum production levels on PF street! I thought this day would never come!

http://www.drawahouse.com/streets/PF-Street/

Its hard to make out the text, it says "oil is good 4 us caribou" and below "...some where in the ANWR" On the main holding take it says "Cyrus Oil Refinery" I thought I owed it to all the working class homes a place of employment! Welcome aboard, your jobs will shortly be outsourced to cheaper imported immigrant labor from china!

Last edited:
Evo said:
Oooh, that doublewide with the awning looks nice! :!)
You can stay in that one if you want, Evo. There's a garden in the back with turtles in it.

Math Is Hard said:
You can stay in that one if you want, Evo. There's a garden in the back with turtles in it.
MIH, you are so nice! Turtles! :!)

I hope the pollution from cyrus's factories don't kill them. :devil:

Last edited:
drawahouse.com said:
Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. son.
Question: Is this saying that I should expect a son? Or I am popular with my parents?

they can play with the caribou and penguin. (I hear turltles make some of the best crude oil though...mu...HA...HA...HA...)..not that I would do that...$$$:!) $$$ Did you notice that the grass is GREENER at my oil company, and the animals are HAPPIER? YAY FOR OIL!

Last edited:
Evo said:
MIH, you are so nice! Turtles! :!)
I hope the pollution from cyrusabdollahi's factories don't kill them. :devil:

Sub-letting, is that allowed:devil:

When you`v got time pop over to the Tiki bar, now open for buisness, your first drink is free:cool:

Tiki bar

Uh oh, your tiki bar is in the way of our new Alaska-Canada-America pipeline. My multinational corporation just bought off your bar and demolished it. In its place, will be a series of ground insulated pipelines that transport millions of gallons of my Texas T, black gold,...oil that is, all throughout the states!

I was thinking the other day, why do tornado's tend to go near crappy neighborhoods all the time?

cyrusabdollahi said:
Uh oh, your tiki bar is in the way of our new Alaska-Canada-America pipeline. My multinational corporation just bought off your bar and demolished it. In its place, will be a series of ground insulated pipelines that transport millions of gallons of my Texas T, black gold,...oil that is, all throughout the states!

Not if Greenpeace have anything to do with it

Keep the pipe out of PF street

http://www.drawahouse.com/streets/PF-Street/

I got my Cronies in the big time government to give me the o.k. on building the pipeline. Were 'handling' that Greenpeace problem. And my immigrant labor force that outsourced all your jobs is building the pipeline at half the cost! (My labor pool is Chinese, Indian and Mexican)

cyrusabdollahi said:

Here's what your oil company says about your personality:

When it comes to love, you shut yourself off. It's difficult to win your heart because you have decided to keep your feelings deep inside. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt.
Well, duh! You demolished the only place in town where you can pick up chicks.:grumpy:

Don’t worry BobG, I'm going to build a brothel pretty soon! I'll tell the Madame to be extra gracious to you.

It you follow this link you can add you 'house' to the street

zanazzi78 said:
It you follow this link you can add you 'house' to the street
Thanks. I guess I can't add an existing house to PF street. I am not sure what link I started from, but the only option I got at the end of the process was to start my own street.

p.s. I love your Tiki Bar!

Last edited:
Math Is Hard said:
p.s. I love your Tiki Bar!

Cheers it took a while, I tought i`d try and draw a house for each of the popular threads but I ran out of ideas after Franzbears bunker and the tiki bar, i was gong to do a disney mania thread but i`m scarred of ZapperZ`s criticism ( I don`t think it could match the expectation) maybe a bernhardt Media HQ?

Last edited:
...or a brothel??...slums?...a ghetto?...so many options...so little drawing ability.

MIH said:
But don't worry - I will still be coming to visit you and your properties, Cyrus!

I'll send the corp. Heli to pick you up. We can eat lunch in the heli, and once we finish drop all the left over trash onto the Greenpeace protestors!

Last edited:
I was trying to think of things relavent to PF, It`s not like there is a hooker thread or a I`m so poor i live in a tin box thread.

The tiki bar comment box and thread killer champs are worthy of their own forum, so i though they should be represented in the street (drawing ablity or not:biggrin:. I`m blaming my mouse for sticking:uhh: )