Earned Amazon Web Services Certified Associate Certification

In summary, to earn the Amazon Web Services Certified Associate Certification, individuals must pass an exam covering various topics related to AWS. The preparation time for the exam can vary, but on average it takes 2-3 months. The certification is valid for 3 years and can be renewed through recertification exams. Earning this certification can lead to increased job opportunities, higher salary potential, and recognition as an AWS expert. The exam can be taken online through a remote proctoring service, but specific requirements must be met beforehand.
TheMacNerd
Hi,

On Udemy.com (Online courses) I just earned the Amazon Web Services Certified Associate 2018 certification. My job prospects are obviously a lot better. I have 22 certifications now total.

I want to start a business, but I am unemployed right now and don't know where the heck that business startup money will come from.

Technology news on Phys.org
I believe you. On all counts, also on the earlier ones :wink:

1. What is the process for earning Amazon Web Services Certified Associate Certification?

To earn Amazon Web Services Certified Associate Certification, individuals must first pass the corresponding certification exam. This exam covers a range of topics related to AWS, including cloud computing concepts, AWS services, security, and troubleshooting. Candidates can prepare for the exam through self-study or by taking a training course. Once the exam is passed, the individual will receive their certification and be officially recognized as an AWS Certified Associate.

2. How long does it take to prepare for the AWS Certified Associate exam?

The amount of time it takes to prepare for the AWS Certified Associate exam can vary depending on an individual's prior knowledge and experience with AWS. On average, it may take anywhere from 2-3 months to fully prepare for the exam. This includes studying and practicing with AWS services, taking practice exams, and reviewing any areas that may need extra attention.

3. Is the AWS Certified Associate certification valid for a certain period of time?

Yes, the AWS Certified Associate certification is valid for 3 years. After this time, individuals will need to recertify by either taking the current version of the exam or a higher-level certification exam. This ensures that certified individuals stay up-to-date with the latest AWS technologies and best practices.

4. What are the benefits of earning the AWS Certified Associate certification?

Earning the AWS Certified Associate certification can provide numerous benefits, including increased job opportunities, higher salary potential, and recognition as an expert in AWS. The certification also validates an individual's skills and knowledge in AWS, making them a valuable asset to any organization using AWS services.

5. Can individuals take the AWS Certified Associate exam online?

Yes, individuals have the option to take the AWS Certified Associate exam online through a remote proctoring service. This allows individuals to take the exam from the comfort of their own home or office. However, there are specific requirements and technical specifications that must be met in order to take the exam online. It is recommended to carefully review the guidelines and test your system beforehand to ensure a smooth testing experience.