upload_2018-9-18_0-35-40.png

Attachments

berkeman
Mentor
I think Greg is working on a new feature for the PF software:
  • Translate to "B" level
  • Translate to "I" level
  • Translate to "A" level
Depending on the starting thread prefix level, these translations can be fairly easy, or pretty hard. Translating from "I" to "B" so far looks like all we have to do is delete every other word. There is an ongoing debate in the Mentor forums about whether to delete odd or even words. I've voted for even words in the poll, since deleting the first word in each sentence often interferes with correct grammar.

Translating from "B" to "A" so far is the most problematic, although we are beta testing an AI bot that shows some promise...

o0)

I think Greg is working on a new feature for the PF software:
  • Translate to "B" level
  • Translate to "I" level
  • Translate to "A" level
Depending on the starting thread prefix level, these translations can be fairly easy, or pretty hard. Translating from "I" to "B" so far looks like all we have to do is delete every other word. There is an ongoing debate in the Mentor forums about whether to delete odd or even words. I've voted for even words in the poll, since deleting the first word in each sentence often interferes with correct grammar.

Translating from "B" to "A" so far is the most problematic, although we are beta testing an AI bot that shows some promise...

o0)
Reminds me on an advice I once gave on how to write a master thesis: "Write it down, so you will easily understand it. Then remove every third line. Finally implement some obvious mistakes, so that the reviewer has something to criticize. That's the only way to ensure you won't have to write an entire different paper after the prof is done with his remarks."