Electrician with an interest in most of the sciences

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
sparkey
Messages
32
Reaction score
1
i didnt see a newbe topic so i'll put this here.

new guy here (as if it wasnt obvious). I am a 25yo electrician with an interest in most of the sciences. i have a particular interest in particle physics and quantum mechanics as well as anything related to astronomy. I am probably going to be doing way more lurking on here that active posting because u guys know a whole lot more than me. I am sure i'll learn a lot just reading u smart peoples thread, I've already found some fascinating threads and I've hardly scratched the surface.
 
Physics news on Phys.org


Welcome to the forum sparkey! You will find a lot of friendly, helpful people here. It's a great place to learn and share.