Ended up here because of my friction with physics

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3 replies · 826 views
PavithraSelvaraj
Messages
7
Reaction score
7
How did you find PF?: Via a google search

Hey all!
I am a student from India.
I want to intuitively discover and understand physics concepts.
I have had my rock bottom moments with it, hated it, got curious, tried to learn more, and the loop continues.
I ended up here, because of a google search about friction. Friction is responsible for moving, turning as well as stopping a car! This is quite paradoxical, ain't it?
This will be my first question/discussion thread here.
Let's discover concepts together and continue being starstruck about the universe and its complicated simplicity!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. Enjoy your stay here.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: PavithraSelvaraj
DeBangis21 said:
Welcome to PF. Enjoy your stay here.
Thank you!