Experienced Medical Physicists looking for employment in Dubai

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
Toni103
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi,

My partner and I are both UK state registered medical physicists in radiotherapy. We are currently looking to relocate to Dubai but I'm having difficulty finding any jobs online. I can find plenty for other Emirates but we are specifically looking for Dubai. I know if a physicist was unaware of the nhs jobs website they would miss almost all UK physicist jobs so I wanted to check if there was anything similar for Dubai that I'm missing.

Thanks for any help
Toni
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not aware of anything specifically, though I'm not familiar with jobs in that part of the world. I think occasionally they'll post things on the AAPM blue book.

I'm not sure how many RT centres there are in Dubai, but I'm sure there aren't that many. Your best bet would probably be to contact each centre directly and inquire about opportunities directly from the physics department leads.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: CCofADoa