Learning quantum mechanics and relativistic physics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Robert Friz
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 541 views
Robert Friz
Messages
36
Reaction score
9
Hello -- my name is Bob Friz (Robert Friz) and I have a strong interest in both quantum mechanics and relativistic physics, but lack the "language" of the involved math. Nevertheless, this has not kept me from thinking at what I believe is a deep level on these subjects. I am hoping to banter a number of ideas back and forth with those well prepared to deal with my questions. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Bob. :smile:

Be sure to read the PF rules (see INFO at the top of the page). We discuss mainstream science here, and don't allow discussion of personal theories. It's always best to find links to peer-reviewed journal articles or mainstream textbooks to start off discussions in the technical forums here. That provides a good baseline for such discussions.

:smile: