Theoretical physicist specializing in quantum field theory and general relativity

  • Thread starter Thread starter otennert
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 416 views
otennert
Gold Member
Messages
84
Reaction score
85
How did you find PF?
Via Web
After having joined PhysicsForums, I've been asked to introduce myself. Here we go:

I am a Theoretical Physicist, and my areas of expertise are Quantum Field Theory and General Relativity. I have completed my PhD at the University of Tübingen (Germany) on Yang-Mills Theory on a Lattice, and the question of why quarks are confined.

Though not actively doing research in the field, I consider myself quite good in shape regarding the basics of the field(s). The money I make for a living has to do with mainly something else, but Theoretical Physics is my passion.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org