Exploring the Philosophical Foundations of the Universe

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jim Lundquist
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 781 views
Jim Lundquist
Messages
38
Reaction score
1
Hi, My name is Jim. I found my way to this forum during a "Where is this going to take me" Google spree on the topics of "Source-less Gravity", "Photon Decay" and "Light Cone". I am a retired computer programmer, but also having degrees in biology and psychology. I am using my retirement years to finally write about my life-long passion...the origin and destiny of the Universe, which deals with the concept of creatio ex nihilo and the pre Big Bang state. My foundation in physics is basically self-taught and my approach is philosophical.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Welcome to PF! Make sure you read our guidelines on philosophy.
Thank you, Greg...I already have...no crack-pottery here. lol
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman