Applying physics to fantasy worlds in games and comics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Corn Paradise
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
5 replies · 626 views
Corn Paradise
How did you find PF?
The internet
I would like to ask a question about physics homework inside me on the physics forum, and I would like to ask for help from everyone who is familiar with physics.
I would like to ask you a question about fantasy science, which mainly examines phenomena in games, comics, novels, etc. using physics formulas, but please be gentle.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. :smile:

Corn Paradise said:
I would like to ask a question about physics homework
Schoolwork type questions go in the Homework Help area of PF. Please be sure to fill out the Template that you are provided there, and show the Relevant Equations and do your best to work on the problem. As long as you show your best efforts, you will get good help there.

Corn Paradise said:
I would like to ask you a question about fantasy science, which mainly examines phenomena in games, comics, novels, etc. using physics formulas
That sounds like it would fit best in the Science Fiction area of PF. Enjoy! :smile:
 
  • Informative
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Corn Paradise and dlgoff
berkeman said:
Welcome to PF. :笑顔:Schoolwork type questions go in the Homework Help area of PF. Please be sure to fill out the Template that you are provided there, and show the Relevant Equations and do your best to work on the problem. As long as you show your best efforts, you will get good help there.That sounds like it would fit best in the Science Fiction area of PF. Enjoy! :笑顔:
Thank you so much!