Mechanical engineering interests and experience

  • Thread starter Thread starter gholamrezaBaghery
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 372 views
gholamrezaBaghery
Messages
1
Reaction score
7
How did you find PF?
By searching the Internet
I had studied mechanic and I love to help others who like this since
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you so much. I am happy to have you guys too.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Hi berkeman
I have worked in HVAC field for more than 28 years, also I am working on some mechanical system design like as scaffolder and diesel generators
I do my projects in solid works and Autocad and Revit and simulate them in ANSYS
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Lnewqban, russ_watters and berkeman
I think so :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: russ_watters
gholamrezaBaghery said:
Hi berkeman
I have worked in HVAC field for more than 28 years, also I am working on some mechanical system design like as scaffolder and diesel generators
I do my projects in solid works and Autocad and Revit and simulate them in ANSYS
You are very welcome!