Feedback on my poem about moonlight and love

  • Thread starter Thread starter JasonRox
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
31 replies · 5K views
Not quite vogonian, loseyourname, but foul enough! :biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I did once sit upon a hill
In far off Laden Baudem Bill

when suddenly a fury of a wind did blow
and carried it the magic essence of Geimbaroo

And with it and upon the inhalation came a sudden psilo-celebration
Fantastic shapes and colours formed the likes of which could only be
the wondrous works of Geimbaroo.

So Up and Up and Up I flew until I broached the path of one large rather heavy shoe.
The boot this was of Sheik Abu.

With bellous roar and mighty resonation a wave transversed the medium of valium
and broke the steady tedium of air a particle alike with frosty core and lusty bite
a random sentence generator strangling cordy calculator oddly run-on wimpulator... of a phrase

emanated from the lad - and went it something like this:

I'll bet five frogs I can faster wink than any man deceased.

A what, I said? A frogging winker of a man that's quicker than a poison drinker?
Deny you pledge deny you vice deny you all the sanctity of this reprieve
if ever upon demon day you rape the moon and skulk away to cave
and run to river pourous home of fish, you are: a thinker.

To this the man did laugh, but blustered yet again that monstrous cacophonic symphony of reverberating trance.

Ah silly man, you're but a shrew!
Why.. don't you know?
Anything is possible for Sheik Abu.

And then, just then! The wind blew
 
Last edited: