1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Field-related jobs for undergraduates

  1. Jan 16, 2009 #1
    Hi, I'm currently a Physics undergraduate living in London. I'm thinking of finding a field-related job which I can do during the holidays to see how much I'm capable of doing. Does anyone have any suggestion where to start? Not many people would hire an undergraduate, right?
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 16, 2009 #2


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor

    Yes, they're typically called interns. Check with your school for information on co-op programs.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Similar Discussions: Field-related jobs for undergraduates