Field-related jobs for undergraduates

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tasell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jobs
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 7K views
Tasell
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm currently a Physics undergraduate living in London. I'm thinking of finding a field-related job which I can do during the holidays to see how much I'm capable of doing. Does anyone have any suggestion where to start? Not many people would hire an undergraduate, right?
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Tasell said:
Hi, I'm currently a Physics undergraduate living in London. I'm thinking of finding a field-related job which I do during the holidays to see how much I'm capable of doing. Does anyone have any suggestion where to start? Not many people would hire an undergraduate, right?

Yes, they're typically called interns. Check with your school for information on co-op programs.

CS